Tyler has extensive experience in appellate proceedings in both state and federal courts, and served as a judicial clerk to the Ohio Court of Appeals following his graduation from law school.
Tyler earned a J.D., magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1994. He received a B.A., magna cum laude, from Albion College in 1991.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Admissions - State
- Albion College
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Honors and Awards
- Named "Ohio Rising Star" by Law & Politics magazine (2005, 2006, 2007)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- John M. Manos Inn of Court