Paralegal – Corporate (CHI)
McDonald Hopkins LLC seeks a Paralegal with 3-7 years of experience to join its Corporate Practice in Chicago. Corporate Paralegal will assist lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions and with the preparations of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations. Candidates should be strong at research and writing, as well as organized and professional. Some typical job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Preparing filings for business mergers, acquisitions, or financings
- Drafting documents for many differing corporate actions such as agreements or contracts
- Assisting with compliance reporting and audits
- Drafting or responding to pleadings involved with corporate litigation
- General paralegal duties such as research and correspondence
Motivated and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume.