Creative project financing
There are numerous ways to ensure that your potential project becomes a reality in a challenging real estate market. We will discuss useful and timely financing options, such as the ones listed below.
- Using New Market Tax Credits to provide additional capital for your project
- Effective use of offtake agreements as part of a financing structure
- Techniques to maximize the Investment Tax Credit and status of the PTC
- Avoiding sales tax liability using Port Authority financing for your project
- Using Historic Tax Credits to provide additional capital for your project
- Obtaining state financing and assistance for environmental remediation
- Applying for state incentives to avoid or offset real property taxes
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.