How To for Employers - Hiring: Getting it right from the start
This is the first in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Drafting and evaluating applications
- Conducting background checks - including use of social media
- Preparing for and performing interviews and other appropriate qualifications inquiries
- Making proper classification decisions - job descriptions and pay issues
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions