How To for Employers - Hiring: Getting it right from the start
This is the first in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Drafting and evaluating applications
- Conducting background checks - including use of social media
- Preparing for and performing interviews and other appropriate qualifications inquiries
- Making proper classification decisions - job descriptions and pay issues
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.