How To for Employers - Termination and Preparing for Litigation
This is the last in a series of “How To” sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues.
- Effective employment decision-making and supporting documentation
- Exceptions to the doctrine of employment at-will
- Appropriate use of severance agreements
- Restrictive covenant considerations
- Effect on employment-based benefits
- Preservation of employment documents, including electronic records
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.