Energy Forum: It's all about water! Water challenges in the oil and gas industry.
Water continues to be a hot topic in the shale gas industry. Recovery of shale gas requires large quantities of water. The impact of shale gas extraction on the water supply has already become a controversial issue. Our fifth Energy Forum will explore the significance of water in the midst of the shale revolution.
There is no charge for this program.
- Overview of the shale gas phenomena - U.S. and worldwide
- Water related perspectives and strategies of a major Marcellus/Utica driller
- Insights from the Director of Youngstown State University's Water Institute
- Latest state and federal regulatory developments
- Commercial strategies for water operations in the shale gas arena
- Viewpoint from a shale energy supply chain participant
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Friday, December 1, 2017
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter New Lawyer Training Seminar
Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Learn How to Ensure Legal Compliance and Protect Against Employment Claims during this one-day seminar.
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business Business Hour will take place January 10, 2018
2018 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference
Monday, February 5, 2018
The AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference will take place February 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.