Energy Forum: Water challenges in the oil and gas industry.
Water continues to be a hot topic in the shale gas industry. Recovery of shale gas requires large quantities of water. The impact of shale gas extraction on the water supply has already become a controversial issue. Our fifth Energy Forum will explore the significance of water in the midst of the shale revolution.
There is no charge for this program.
Meal Time: 1:30 PM
- Overview of the shale gas phenomena - U.S. and worldwide
- Water related perspectives and strategies of a major Marcellus/Utica driller
- Insights from the Director of Youngstown State University's Water Institute
- Latest state and federal regulatory developments
- Commercial strategies for water operations in the shale gas arena
- Viewpoint from a shale energy supply chain participant
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018