Energy Forum: Water challenges in the oil and gas industry.
Water continues to be a hot topic in the shale gas industry. Recovery of shale gas requires large quantities of water. The impact of shale gas extraction on the water supply has already become a controversial issue. Our fifth Energy Forum will explore the significance of water in the midst of the shale revolution.
There is no charge for this program.
Meal Time: 1:30 PM
- Overview of the shale gas phenomena - U.S. and worldwide
- Water related perspectives and strategies of a major Marcellus/Utica driller
- Insights from the Director of Youngstown State University's Water Institute
- Latest state and federal regulatory developments
- Commercial strategies for water operations in the shale gas arena
- Viewpoint from a shale energy supply chain participant
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.