Energy Forum: Water Management Challenges in the Shale Industry
Recovery of shale gas requires large quantities of water. This water then must be disposed of or recycled. The oil and gas industry is spending millions of dollars to address supply and disposal issues. The environmental community is mobilizing to preserve resources. Government is expanding regulations. Our seventh Energy Forum will explore these developments and more! Hear about:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:00 PM
- The latest shale oil and gas production data
- Summary of recent water related regulations and court cases
- Overview of technology developments to address water challenges
- The future of injection wells
- What are the current best practices for water management?