Technology and the Employment Relationship: The new frontier
This program will provide timely, useful and insightful information to help employers optimize technology in the employment relationship.
Meal Type: Reception
Meal Time: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Interviewing and hiring in a social media world
- Conducting background checks using the Internet and social media sites
- Legal protections afforded to electronic communications
- Monitoring employee Internet activity and social media sites
- Social media policies
- The latest in data security issues
Chicago Conference Center
300 North LaSalle Street
Conference Center on Lower Level
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.