Technology and the Employment Relationship: The new frontier
This program will provide timely, useful and insightful information to help employers optimize technology in the employment relationship.
Meal Type: Reception
Meal Time: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Interviewing and hiring in a social media world
- Conducting background checks using the Internet and social media sites
- Legal protections afforded to electronic communications
- Monitoring employee Internet activity and social media sites
- Social media policies
- The latest in data security issues
Chicago Conference Center
300 North LaSalle Street
Conference Center on Lower Level
Chicago, Illinois 60654
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.