Technology and the Employment Relationship: The new frontier
This program will provide timely, useful and insightful information to help employers optimize technology in the employment relationship.
Meal Type: Reception
Meal Time: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Interviewing and hiring in a social media world
- Conducting background checks using the Internet and social media sites
- Legal protections afforded to electronic communications
- Monitoring employee Internet activity and social media sites
- Social media policies
- The latest in data security issues
Chicago Conference Center
300 North LaSalle Street
Conference Center on Lower Level
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Monday, May 22, 2017
Join us May 22 for LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.