The new HIPAA standards: Are you ready? Changes and action steps for HIPAA covered entities and business associates
Join us for an informative webinar on the final Omnibus Rule, which amended the Privacy, Security, Breach Notification, and Enforcement Rules. Our presentation will focus on the revised HIPAA standards under the Omnibus Rule and how HIPAA covered entities (e.g., healthcare providers and health plans) and their business associates (generally, contractors or vendors who have access to patient information) can come into compliance. Topics will include:
This event is a webinar viewed from your computer. The log-in information for the webinar will be sent to your email upon registration. Thank you.rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 2:15 PM
- Who is subject to the revised HIPAA rules as a business associate
- Expanded business associate obligations and liability
- Changes to the Privacy Rule
- Revised breach notification requirements
- Lessons learned from recent HIPAA enforcement activities and audits
- Steps that healthcare providers, health plans and business associates should take prior to the September 23, 2013 compliance date
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.