The new HIPAA standards: Are you ready? Changes and action steps for HIPAA covered entities and business associates
Join us for an informative webinar on the final Omnibus Rule, which amended the Privacy, Security, Breach Notification, and Enforcement Rules. Our presentation will focus on the revised HIPAA standards under the Omnibus Rule and how HIPAA covered entities (e.g., healthcare providers and health plans) and their business associates (generally, contractors or vendors who have access to patient information) can come into compliance. Topics will include:
This event is a webinar viewed from your computer. The log-in information for the webinar will be sent to your email upon registration. Thank you.rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 2:15 PM
- Who is subject to the revised HIPAA rules as a business associate
- Expanded business associate obligations and liability
- Changes to the Privacy Rule
- Revised breach notification requirements
- Lessons learned from recent HIPAA enforcement activities and audits
- Steps that healthcare providers, health plans and business associates should take prior to the September 23, 2013 compliance date
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.