Webcast -- "How To" for Employers: Discipline, Documentation and Investigation
This is the second in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
We will cover how to:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Develop handbook policies and keep them current
- Establish standards of conduct and the importance of ensuring they are understood and consistently enforced
- Document when employees do not meet or violate standards of conduct
- Investigate complaints of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.