Webcast -- "How To" for Employers: Discipline, Documentation and Investigation
This is the second in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
We will cover how to:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Develop handbook policies and keep them current
- Establish standards of conduct and the importance of ensuring they are understood and consistently enforced
- Document when employees do not meet or violate standards of conduct
- Investigate complaints of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.