Webcast -- "How To" for Employers: Discipline, Documentation and Investigation
This is the second in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
We will cover how to:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Develop handbook policies and keep them current
- Establish standards of conduct and the importance of ensuring they are understood and consistently enforced
- Document when employees do not meet or violate standards of conduct
- Investigate complaints of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Monday, May 22, 2017
Join us May 22 for LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.