Webcast -- "How To" for Employers: Discipline, Documentation and Investigation
This is the second in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
We will cover how to:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Develop handbook policies and keep them current
- Establish standards of conduct and the importance of ensuring they are understood and consistently enforced
- Document when employees do not meet or violate standards of conduct
- Investigate complaints of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker
Monday, September 10, 2018
Mike Witzke, Member, McDonald Hopkins, is presenting at the 2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
Discrimination and Harassment, Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present "Discrimination and Harassment" at the Human Resource Law seminar on Oct. 3, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.