Webcast -- "How To" for Employers: Discipline, Documentation and Investigation
This is the second in a series of "How To" sessions designed to provide practical strategies to handle tough employment issues, including advice and solutions for real-life compliance issues.
We will cover how to:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 1:15 PM
- Develop handbook policies and keep them current
- Establish standards of conduct and the importance of ensuring they are understood and consistently enforced
- Document when employees do not meet or violate standards of conduct
- Investigate complaints of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Our panelists will welcome your topic-related questions
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.