A briefing for international companies: Current and emerging issues in Washington, D.C.
Former Congressman Steve LaTourette (R-OH) is an 18-year veteran of the U.S. House of Representatives.
In his role as president of McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies, Congressman LaTourette and his team will discuss:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
- Dodd Frank's impact on foreign banks
- The latest in regulatory changes
- Status of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Potential tax reform
- Prospects for immigration reform
- Other topics of interest to international companies
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.