A conversation with former Congressman Steve LaTourette: Policy and Politics in a Midterm Election Year
Former Congressman Steve LaTourette (R-OH) is an 18-year veteran of the House of Representatives.
In his role as President of McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies, Congressman LaTourette will discuss:
Meal Type: Lunch
Meal Time: 11:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Will immigration reform happen?
- What are the prospects for tax reform?
- What can Washington accomplish before November?
- Can Republicans re-take the Senate?
- Who will pick up seats in the House?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements