A conversation with former Congressman Steve LaTourette: Policy and politics in a midterm election year
Former Congressman Steve LaTourette (R-OH) is an 18-year veteran of the House of Representatives.
In his role as President of McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies, Congressman LaTourette will discuss a number of topics
Meal Time: 1:00 PM
- Will immigration reform happen?
- What are the prospects for tax reform?
- What can Washington accomplish before November?
- Can Republicans re-take the Senate?
- Who will pick up seats in the House?
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements