Webcast -- A briefing for international companies: Current and emerging issues in Washington, D.C.
Former Congressman Steve LaTourette (R-OH) is an 18-year veteran of the U.S. House of Representatives.
In his role as president of McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies, Congressman LaTourette and his team will discuss:rtmp://cp29095.live.edgefcs.net/live/lake29095@39593
Meal Time: 11:00 AM
- Dodd Frank's impact on foreign banks
- The latest in regulatory changes
- Status of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Potential tax reform
- Prospects for immigration reform
- Other topics of interest to international companies
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.