Will Congress Save 55 Tax Credits?
U.S. Congressman Pat Tiberi (R-OH) will answer your questions about the 55 expired and expiring tax code provisions. Congressman Tiberi is the Chairman of the Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures (taxes). Join us for a timely discussion with one of Speaker Boehner’s closest confidants.
- Tax credit for research and experimentation expenses
- Credit for health insurance costs
- Tax subsidies for energy efficiency
- Deduction for state and local general sales taxes
- Work opportunity tax credit
- Election to accelerate AMT credits in lieu of additional first-year depreciation
- Special rules for qualified small business stock
- New markets tax credit
- Increase to section 179 deductions
NBI Advanced Employment Law: Handle Employment Law Difficulties with Confidence
Monday, August 6, 2018
Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
The FLSA, NBI Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins LLC, will present "The FLSA" at NBI's Advanced Employment Law seminar on August 7, 2018.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers
Monday, September 17, 2018
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will discuss, "From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers"