Will Congress Save 55 Tax Credits?
U.S. Congressman Pat Tiberi (R-OH) will answer your questions about the 55 expired and expiring tax code provisions. Congressman Tiberi is the Chairman of the Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures (taxes). Join us for a timely discussion with one of Speaker Boehner’s closest confidants.
- Tax credit for research and experimentation expenses
- Credit for health insurance costs
- Tax subsidies for energy efficiency
- Deduction for state and local general sales taxes
- Work opportunity tax credit
- Election to accelerate AMT credits in lieu of additional first-year depreciation
- Special rules for qualified small business stock
- New markets tax credit
- Increase to section 179 deductions
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.