Data Privacy: "Somewhat Prepared" is NOT Prepared!
Our 2015 Business Outlook Survey revealed that 70 percent of organizations believe they are only “somewhat prepared” for data privacy and cybersecurity hazards. “Somewhat prepared” is not enough to combat the privacy threats and expectations of regulators. We will explore the proactive measures your company should implement to minimize the risk of a data breach.
- Creating a culture of privacy and security—including comprehensive policies and training programs
- Assembling a team and plan for effective incident response
- Crafting a Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- Conducting a Breach Response Workshop
- Ensuring that vendors maintain appropriate security measures
- Evaluating your cyber liability insurance coverage
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.