Energy Forum: Utica Outlook 2015
The shale boom is in full swing and Utica Shale is at the forefront of oil and gas production in the U.S. However, with the price of oil collapsing, potential legislative changes on the horizon, and several other factors challenging companies in the space, is the current boom period heading towards a bust?
Our 10th Energy Forum explores the changing landscape and future outlook of Utica Shale.
- Development in the industry
- Understanding litigation trends
- Transformative impact on the area
- Managing the infrastructure demands
- Will it meet expectations?
- Coping with the falling price of oil
- Impact of potential regulatory and tax code changes
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.