Equity Compensation at Privately-Owned Companies in 2015 and Beyond
Join us for the fifth program in our Executive Compensation Series, covering equity compensation at privately-owned companies in 2015 - and beyond.
- Current trends in equity plans at private companies
- How tax rates, rules and reform could change current practice
- If “Cash is King,” why grant equity?
- Pros and cons of granting equity in privately-owned companies
- Phantom stock vs. stock
- Is equity a performance incentive?
- Stock options vs. restricted stock
- The life-cycle of equity compensation—from start-up to exit
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.