Equity Compensation at Privately-Owned Companies in 2015 and Beyond
Join us for the fifth program in our Executive Compensation Series, covering equity compensation at privately-owned companies in 2015 - and beyond.
- Current trends in equity plans at private companies
- How tax rates, rules and reform could change current practice
- If “Cash is King,” why grant equity?
- Pros and cons of granting equity in privately-owned companies
- Phantom stock vs. stock
- Is equity a performance incentive?
- Stock options vs. restricted stock
- The life-cycle of equity compensation—from start-up to exit
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.