Equity Compensation at Privately-Owned Companies in 2015 and Beyond
Join us for the fifth program in our Executive Compensation Series, covering equity compensation at privately-owned companies in 2015 - and beyond.
- Current trends in equity plans at private companies
- How tax rates, rules and reform could change current practice
- If “Cash is King,” why grant equity?
- Pros and cons of granting equity in privately-owned companies
- Phantom stock vs. stock
- Is equity a performance incentive?
- Stock options vs. restricted stock
- The life-cycle of equity compensation—from start-up to exit
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
NBI Advanced Employment Law: Handle Employment Law Difficulties with Confidence
Monday, August 6, 2018
Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
The FLSA, NBI Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins LLC, will present "The FLSA" at NBI's Advanced Employment Law seminar on August 7, 2018.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers
Monday, September 17, 2018
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will discuss, "From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers"