The Trans Pacific Partnership What does it mean for your business
A look at the key elements of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and its potential effect on trade, and the rules U.S. companies must follow to export to the 12 participating countries
- The elimination of tariffs and commercially-meaningful market access for U.S. products exported to TPP countries
- Provisions that address longstanding non-tariff barriers, including import licensing requirements and other restrictions
- Liberalized access for investment in TPP markets
- Basic corporate export compliance obligations to which U.S. companies are subject
- Export registration and licensing requirements that must be satisfied in order to send goods and technology to participating countries, including Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Australia
- The loosening of export control restrictions as a result of regulatory reforms and how they can benefit your business
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.