The Trans Pacific Partnership What does it mean for your business
A look at the key elements of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and its potential effect on trade, and the rules U.S. companies must follow to export to the 12 participating countries
- The elimination of tariffs and commercially-meaningful market access for U.S. products exported to TPP countries
- Provisions that address longstanding non-tariff barriers, including import licensing requirements and other restrictions
- Liberalized access for investment in TPP markets
- Basic corporate export compliance obligations to which U.S. companies are subject
- Export registration and licensing requirements that must be satisfied in order to send goods and technology to participating countries, including Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Australia
- The loosening of export control restrictions as a result of regulatory reforms and how they can benefit your business
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.
Do I Need An(other) Attorney? Criminal Issues for Civil Practitioners
Monday, October 2, 2017
Even when matters begin as purely civil disputes, clients can find themselves pulled into criminal investigations and prosecutions as witnesses, targets, or defendants. This panel will address what to do when those criminal issues come up and when to bring in criminal counsel. Topics include grand jury subpoenas, search warrants, interacting with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office during investigations, Fifth Amendment issues in civil cases when clients may be or are facing criminal charges, and differences between individual and corporate clients.
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.