Aerospace Opportunities and Updates
Get the latest information on the aerospace supply chain, compliance and regulations, and UK/U.S. aerospace opportunities at the Aerospace Opportunities and Updates Seminar November 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mary Edquist, Attorney, McDonald Hopkins will discuss compliance updates including the latest ITAR and Department of Defense regulations, as well as rules and requirements for aerospace parts being returned to the U.S. for repair.
Register for the seminar here.
Holden Center across from Lakeland Community College
4242 St. Rt. 306, Kirtland, OH 44094
- Innovation and supply chain
- Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- How to sell aerospace and defense suppliers
- The latest ITAR and Department of Defense regulations
- UK Aerospace Program
- New technology for the aerospace industry
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements