Conversations with Leaders: Financial outlook 2016
With the Federal Reserve raising interest rates for the first time since 2006 and with more interest rate hikes expected in 2016, Sandy will discuss the topics listed below.
The program begins at 4:30 p.m., and will be followed by a reception and networking event from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Actions the Fed took in 2015
- What can we expect from the Fed in 2016?
- The national economic outlook for 2016
- The economic outlook for Northeast Ohio in 2016
- The changing role of women in the workforce
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114