FAR and federal government law training
This full day workshop is divided into three parts. Part one includes a detailed overview of key Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), as well as new and key federal laws that are crucial to understand and can impact your bottom line. This part also includes key construction clauses and compliance issues. Parts two and three will cover teaming joint ventures, procurement integrity, debriefs, bid protests, size protest and NAICS protests, and small business contracting rules. This workshop will be highly interactive, with plenty of time for Q&A and networking - so bring your capabilities statements and brochures.
To register, contact Sonia Cajigas: email@example.com or 312.642.6551
- How the FAR is structured and where other federal laws apply
- Key FAR solicitation and evaluation clauses and how to read them
- Construction and A/E FAR clauses: your rights and obligations
- Tips to address early signs and mitigate risk of construction claims & disputes
- Protecting your right to claim equitable adjustments
- Teaming and joint venture arrangements: SBA new rues and FAR regulations
- Crucial Issues to address in joint venture agreements and teaming agreements
- SBA new mentor/protégé program and key tips for successful relationships
- New NDAA and other key federal laws that are crucial for small businesses to understand
- Federal contract compliance, procurement integrity and ethics matters
- New bid, size and NAICS protest decisions of interest to small businesses
- Tips on debriefs and protests
300 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Complimentary parking available at the 300 North LaSalle Garage. At the bottom of the LaSalle Street ramp, cross the railroad tracks and turn right to the 300 North LaSalle parking garage entrance. Garage doors will be closed. Stop at the security speaker, press the button, give your name and say you're visiting McDonald Hopkins. When the garage doors open, follow signs to Valet Parking and collect your parking ticket. Take the parking elevators to the first floor lobby. Check in at the main security desk for your temporary building pass. You will need to show ID. Bring your parking ticket up to our reception desk on the 21st floor for validation.
Ownership Changes & Succession Planning: Big Deals
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ownership changes, equity investments, stock options, phantom stock, asset sales and succession planning must be done right. Learn guidance on structuring transactions, financing tips, due diligence and practical tips to address in your documents before the transaction closes. Lots of information and audience questions are encouraged.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.