FAR and federal government law training
This full day workshop is divided into three parts. Part one includes a detailed overview of key Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), as well as new and key federal laws that are crucial to understand and can impact your bottom line. This part also includes key construction clauses and compliance issues. Parts two and three will cover teaming joint ventures, procurement integrity, debriefs, bid protests, size protest and NAICS protests, and small business contracting rules. This workshop will be highly interactive, with plenty of time for Q&A and networking - so bring your capabilities statements and brochures.
To register, contact Sonia Cajigas: email@example.com or 312.642.6551
- How the FAR is structured and where other federal laws apply
- Key FAR solicitation and evaluation clauses and how to read them
- Construction and A/E FAR clauses: your rights and obligations
- Tips to address early signs and mitigate risk of construction claims & disputes
- Protecting your right to claim equitable adjustments
- Teaming and joint venture arrangements: SBA new rues and FAR regulations
- Crucial Issues to address in joint venture agreements and teaming agreements
- SBA new mentor/protégé program and key tips for successful relationships
- New NDAA and other key federal laws that are crucial for small businesses to understand
- Federal contract compliance, procurement integrity and ethics matters
- New bid, size and NAICS protest decisions of interest to small businesses
- Tips on debriefs and protests
300 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Complimentary parking available at the 300 North LaSalle Garage. At the bottom of the LaSalle Street ramp, cross the railroad tracks and turn right to the 300 North LaSalle parking garage entrance. Garage doors will be closed. Stop at the security speaker, press the button, give your name and say you're visiting McDonald Hopkins. When the garage doors open, follow signs to Valet Parking and collect your parking ticket. Take the parking elevators to the first floor lobby. Check in at the main security desk for your temporary building pass. You will need to show ID. Bring your parking ticket up to our reception desk on the 21st floor for validation.
Florida Domicile: Call Florida Home and Reduce Your Tax Bills
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Synergy Capital Solutions and McDonald Hopkins are hosting a workshop to help you take the first step to leveraging the benefits of becoming a Florida resident.
Weed in the Workplace: The Impact of Medical and Recreational Marijuana on Employers’ Rights
Monday, June 10, 2019
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.
Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be speaking at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference on "Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends" in New Orleans on October 15, 2019.
The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be discussing "The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA" at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference in New Orleans on October 15, 2019