Fundamentals of emergency response
What would you do in the event of an emergency at your worksite or office? During the 12th program of our Energy Forum series you will learn how and why you must be prepared with an emergency response plan before an emergency arises. Other topics discussed are listed below.
Registration, lunch and on-site networking begin at 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and webcast begin at noon ET
- What to do in the event of an explosion
- How to interface with government authorities
- How to ensure your clients' interests are protected
- How to conduct mock emergency response exercises
- New rules for emergency response for the oil and gas industry in the state of Ohio
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.