General Counsel and Judicial Visionaries Seminar
Daily Business Review and Dade County Bar Association proudly present the General Counsel & Judicial Visionaries Seminar. Attend the half-day seminar Friday, Sept. 23 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. (5 Ethics Credits Approved).
The seminar will be held at:
Coral Gables Country Club
997 N. Greenway Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33134
For more information and to register for the seminar click here.
- Cyber & Data Privacy and Security
- A Judicial View from the Bench on Corporate Litigation
- Keeping Outside Fees Down
- Advantaging Your Client with Arbitration & ADR
- Corporate Compliance & Internal Investigations
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.