General Counsel and Judicial Visionaries Seminar
Daily Business Review and Dade County Bar Association proudly present the General Counsel & Judicial Visionaries Seminar. Attend the half-day seminar Friday, Sept. 23 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. (5 Ethics Credits Approved).
The seminar will be held at:
Coral Gables Country Club
997 N. Greenway Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33134
For more information and to register for the seminar click here.
- Cyber & Data Privacy and Security
- A Judicial View from the Bench on Corporate Litigation
- Keeping Outside Fees Down
- Advantaging Your Client with Arbitration & ADR
- Corporate Compliance & Internal Investigations
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.