Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective - 2016 MPG EHS Conference
Mike Latiff is presenting "Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective" at the First Annual MPG EHS Conference at Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Relay MPG EHS goals, priorities & their importance
- Introduce MPG EHS Council Goals: SHMS, EMS, EHS Recognition Program
- Handling regulators at your plant from a legal perspective
- Share Best Practices and garner information on ergonomics, Quickbase, property management resources and incident investigations
- Gain insight into ergonomic principles for manufacturing
- Discuss New ISO 14001 standard changes
- Identify the EHS CIP challenge winners
- Network with co-workers across MPG
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.