Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective - 2016 MPG EHS Conference
Mike Latiff is presenting "Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective" at the First Annual MPG EHS Conference at Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Relay MPG EHS goals, priorities & their importance
- Introduce MPG EHS Council Goals: SHMS, EMS, EHS Recognition Program
- Handling regulators at your plant from a legal perspective
- Share Best Practices and garner information on ergonomics, Quickbase, property management resources and incident investigations
- Gain insight into ergonomic principles for manufacturing
- Discuss New ISO 14001 standard changes
- Identify the EHS CIP challenge winners
- Network with co-workers across MPG
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.
Do I Need An(other) Attorney? Criminal Issues for Civil Practitioners
Monday, October 2, 2017
Even when matters begin as purely civil disputes, clients can find themselves pulled into criminal investigations and prosecutions as witnesses, targets, or defendants. This panel will address what to do when those criminal issues come up and when to bring in criminal counsel. Topics include grand jury subpoenas, search warrants, interacting with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office during investigations, Fifth Amendment issues in civil cases when clients may be or are facing criminal charges, and differences between individual and corporate clients.
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.