Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective - 2016 MPG EHS Conference
Mike Latiff is presenting "Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective" at the First Annual MPG EHS Conference at Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Relay MPG EHS goals, priorities & their importance
- Introduce MPG EHS Council Goals: SHMS, EMS, EHS Recognition Program
- Handling regulators at your plant from a legal perspective
- Share Best Practices and garner information on ergonomics, Quickbase, property management resources and incident investigations
- Gain insight into ergonomic principles for manufacturing
- Discuss New ISO 14001 standard changes
- Identify the EHS CIP challenge winners
- Network with co-workers across MPG
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.