Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective - 2016 MPG EHS Conference
Mike Latiff is presenting "Handling Regulators at Your Facility from a Legal Perspective" at the First Annual MPG EHS Conference at Weber's Inn, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Relay MPG EHS goals, priorities & their importance
- Introduce MPG EHS Council Goals: SHMS, EMS, EHS Recognition Program
- Handling regulators at your plant from a legal perspective
- Share Best Practices and garner information on ergonomics, Quickbase, property management resources and incident investigations
- Gain insight into ergonomic principles for manufacturing
- Discuss New ISO 14001 standard changes
- Identify the EHS CIP challenge winners
- Network with co-workers across MPG
Lunch with Eric Gordon - Leaders in Education Series
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Lunch with Eric Gordon, CEO of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District as part of our Leaders in Education Lunch Series
Innovation without borders: The French-American Midwest Connection
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Please join McDonald Hopkins and the French American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) in Cleveland or via live webcast for "Innovation without Borders: The French-American Midwest Connection" with our special guest, Mr. Guillaume Lacroix, Consul General of France in Chicago.
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting on Ophthalmic Practice Management
Friday, May 3, 2019
Confronting Violence in the Workplace
Monday, May 6, 2019
In an informative and practical Business Hour, McDonald Hopkins’ Ryan Neumeyer and Mike McMasters, a Protective Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security, will provide timely insights on the actions that employers should take to keep their workplaces safe.
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Female executives often find themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating their executive compensation and employment incentives. This discussion on June 11 will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.