Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines
This program is hosted by Pathology Webinars, Inc.
On Thursday, June 23 at 2 p.m. EST, listen as McDonald Hopkins' cybersecurity leader Jim Giszczak, along with government compliance specialists Richard Blake and Bruce Reinhart, also from McDonald Hopkins, provide information on potential vulnerabilities within your systems and show you where data breaches commonly occur.
The "Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines" webinar will teach you strategies that can strengthen your internal controls and better protect your laboratory from outside attacks.
Register for this Pathology Webinars, Inc. webinar here. There is a fee to attend this program.
- How to identify-and fix-potential data breach vulnerabilities.
- How to reduce the likelihood of a data or security breach in your laboratory.
- The specific departments within your laboratory where data breaches are most likely to occur.
- How to ensure your laboratory has the most current policies in place to address HIPAA privacy and security compliance as well as cybersecurity risks.
- The penalties your laboratory could face in the event of a data breach.
- The steps your lab should take to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- How to respond to a security breach when it happens to your lab.
Do I Need An(other) Attorney? Criminal Issues for Civil Practitioners
Monday, October 2, 2017
Even when matters begin as purely civil disputes, clients can find themselves pulled into criminal investigations and prosecutions as witnesses, targets, or defendants. This panel will address what to do when those criminal issues come up and when to bring in criminal counsel. Topics include grand jury subpoenas, search warrants, interacting with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office during investigations, Fifth Amendment issues in civil cases when clients may be or are facing criminal charges, and differences between individual and corporate clients.
Challenges Faced by Physician Retirement
Friday, October 6, 2017
Rick Hindmand Will Speak on Challenges Faced by Physician Retirement
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.