Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines
This program is hosted by Pathology Webinars, Inc.
On Thursday, June 23 at 2 p.m. EST, listen as McDonald Hopkins' cybersecurity leader Jim Giszczak, along with government compliance specialists Richard Blake and Bruce Reinhart, also from McDonald Hopkins, provide information on potential vulnerabilities within your systems and show you where data breaches commonly occur.
The "Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines" webinar will teach you strategies that can strengthen your internal controls and better protect your laboratory from outside attacks.
Register for this Pathology Webinars, Inc. webinar here. There is a fee to attend this program.
- How to identify-and fix-potential data breach vulnerabilities.
- How to reduce the likelihood of a data or security breach in your laboratory.
- The specific departments within your laboratory where data breaches are most likely to occur.
- How to ensure your laboratory has the most current policies in place to address HIPAA privacy and security compliance as well as cybersecurity risks.
- The penalties your laboratory could face in the event of a data breach.
- The steps your lab should take to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- How to respond to a security breach when it happens to your lab.
Ownership Changes & Succession Planning: Big Deals
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ownership changes, equity investments, stock options, phantom stock, asset sales and succession planning must be done right. Learn guidance on structuring transactions, financing tips, due diligence and practical tips to address in your documents before the transaction closes. Lots of information and audience questions are encouraged.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.