Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines
This program is hosted by Pathology Webinars, Inc.
On Thursday, June 23 at 2 p.m. EST, listen as McDonald Hopkins' cybersecurity leader Jim Giszczak, along with government compliance specialists Richard Blake and Bruce Reinhart, also from McDonald Hopkins, provide information on potential vulnerabilities within your systems and show you where data breaches commonly occur.
The "Laboratory Privacy and Security: How to Safeguard Your Data and Ensure Compliance with Tougher Enforcement of Government Guidelines" webinar will teach you strategies that can strengthen your internal controls and better protect your laboratory from outside attacks.
Register for this Pathology Webinars, Inc. webinar here. There is a fee to attend this program.
- How to identify-and fix-potential data breach vulnerabilities.
- How to reduce the likelihood of a data or security breach in your laboratory.
- The specific departments within your laboratory where data breaches are most likely to occur.
- How to ensure your laboratory has the most current policies in place to address HIPAA privacy and security compliance as well as cybersecurity risks.
- The penalties your laboratory could face in the event of a data breach.
- The steps your lab should take to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- How to respond to a security breach when it happens to your lab.
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.