PINK "The Workshop"
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Chicago District will host PINK (Procurement Information you Need to Know) “The Workshop.”
In conjunction with the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center/Women Business Development Center, Economic Development Administration, Small Business Administration, General Services Administration, and Michelle Kantor of McDonald Hopkins LLC, this workshop will focus on educating current licensed women small business owners, who may, or may not be certified as a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) or Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with experience with NAICS Codes: 237990, 212321, 238290, 241310, 237110, 488310, 541330, 541990, 532490, 561210, 532412 and 561730.
Registration is limited to 180 individuals and will not be accepted AFTER 5 P.M. CST, Monday, August 1, 2016.
Please RSVP to email@example.com with your full name, company name, address, and phone number.
Attendees are required to bring government-issued photo identification, and asked to wear the color pink, if possible. Foreign visitors require approval from Army headquarters. Any foreign entity interested in attending should RSVP ASAP to start the approval process.
- The economic impact women small business owners have on the regional economy
- Supplies and services USACE procures, socioeconomic goals, and how to position your business to maximize procurement opportunities
- The difference between federal, state and local government procurement
- WOSB/EDWOSB Certification - how to obtain it, and best practices in leveraging it to better position your business for FY 2017 federal procurement opportunities with USACE
- The GSA Schedules USACE uses
- New SBA Teaming, Joint Venture and Mentor/Protégé Rules
- How USACE looks for competent, licensed and certified women small business owners
- What USACE Contracting Officers expect after contract award
231 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60604
Beyond B2B: Connecting for Growth
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Attend the Connecting for Growth event April 4, 2018.
The Insurance Lifecycle of a Ransomware Attack
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
The Insurance Lifecycle of a Ransomware Attack - April 10, 2018
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
AHLA Healthcare Transactions
Thursday, May 10, 2018
The Health Care Transactions Program is a unique opportunity to learn latest commercial developments, strategies and deal forecasts from noted experts. Gain insight into the business and legal issues involving contemporary health care business transactions, including emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies, post integration lessons, and many more. The program will also present a unique opportunity to network with leading health care executives, attorneys, investment bankers, valuation experts and other health care consultants and advisors from across the country, who are recognized deal-makers and shakers in the health care community.