PINK "The Workshop"
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Chicago District will host PINK (Procurement Information you Need to Know) “The Workshop.”
In conjunction with the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center/Women Business Development Center, Economic Development Administration, Small Business Administration, General Services Administration, and Michelle Kantor of McDonald Hopkins LLC, this workshop will focus on educating current licensed women small business owners, who may, or may not be certified as a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) or Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with experience with NAICS Codes: 237990, 212321, 238290, 241310, 237110, 488310, 541330, 541990, 532490, 561210, 532412 and 561730.
Registration is limited to 180 individuals and will not be accepted AFTER 5 P.M. CST, Monday, August 1, 2016.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, company name, address, and phone number.
Attendees are required to bring government-issued photo identification, and asked to wear the color pink, if possible. Foreign visitors require approval from Army headquarters. Any foreign entity interested in attending should RSVP ASAP to start the approval process.
- The economic impact women small business owners have on the regional economy
- Supplies and services USACE procures, socioeconomic goals, and how to position your business to maximize procurement opportunities
- The difference between federal, state and local government procurement
- WOSB/EDWOSB Certification - how to obtain it, and best practices in leveraging it to better position your business for FY 2017 federal procurement opportunities with USACE
- The GSA Schedules USACE uses
- New SBA Teaming, Joint Venture and Mentor/Protégé Rules
- How USACE looks for competent, licensed and certified women small business owners
- What USACE Contracting Officers expect after contract award
231 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60604
NBI Advanced Employment Law: Handle Employment Law Difficulties with Confidence
Monday, August 6, 2018
Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
The FLSA, NBI Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins LLC, will present "The FLSA" at NBI's Advanced Employment Law seminar on August 7, 2018.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers
Monday, September 17, 2018
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will discuss, "From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers"