PINK "The Workshop"
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Chicago District will host PINK (Procurement Information you Need to Know) “The Workshop.”
In conjunction with the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center/Women Business Development Center, Economic Development Administration, Small Business Administration, General Services Administration, and Michelle Kantor of McDonald Hopkins LLC, this workshop will focus on educating current licensed women small business owners, who may, or may not be certified as a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) or Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with experience with NAICS Codes: 237990, 212321, 238290, 241310, 237110, 488310, 541330, 541990, 532490, 561210, 532412 and 561730.
Registration is limited to 180 individuals and will not be accepted AFTER 5 P.M. CST, Monday, August 1, 2016.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, company name, address, and phone number.
Attendees are required to bring government-issued photo identification, and asked to wear the color pink, if possible. Foreign visitors require approval from Army headquarters. Any foreign entity interested in attending should RSVP ASAP to start the approval process.
- The economic impact women small business owners have on the regional economy
- Supplies and services USACE procures, socioeconomic goals, and how to position your business to maximize procurement opportunities
- The difference between federal, state and local government procurement
- WOSB/EDWOSB Certification - how to obtain it, and best practices in leveraging it to better position your business for FY 2017 federal procurement opportunities with USACE
- The GSA Schedules USACE uses
- New SBA Teaming, Joint Venture and Mentor/Protégé Rules
- How USACE looks for competent, licensed and certified women small business owners
- What USACE Contracting Officers expect after contract award
231 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60604
Florida Domicile: Call Florida Home and Reduce Your Tax Bills
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Synergy Capital Solutions and McDonald Hopkins are hosting a workshop to help you take the first step to leveraging the benefits of becoming a Florida resident.
Weed in the Workplace: The Impact of Medical and Recreational Marijuana on Employers’ Rights
Monday, June 10, 2019
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.
Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be speaking at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference on "Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Current M&A Trends" in New Orleans on October 15, 2019.
The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will be discussing "The Changing Role of Medical Records: Risk Management, Compliance and HIPAA" at the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) Annual Conference in New Orleans on October 15, 2019