Energy Forum: Shale Update: 2015 analysis | 2016 forecast
In the 11th program in our Energy Forum series, our panelists will discuss how the shale industry performed in 2015 and where they see it heading in 2016, along with the rest of the topics listed below.
- Has the industry bottomed?
- How has shale transformed the U.S. economy?
- What are the short- and long-term risks moving forward?
- What are the short- and long-term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next 12 months?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Friday, December 1, 2017
Federal Bar Association Northern District of Ohio Chapter New Lawyer Training Seminar