Energy Forum: Shale Update: 2015 analysis | 2016 forecast
In the 11th program in our Energy Forum series, our panelists will discuss how the shale industry performed in 2015 and where they see it heading in 2016, along with the rest of the topics listed below.
- Has the industry bottomed?
- How has shale transformed the U.S. economy?
- What are the short- and long-term risks moving forward?
- What are the short- and long-term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next 12 months?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.