Energy Forum: Shale Update: 2015 analysis | 2016 forecast
In the 11th program in our Energy Forum series, our panelists will discuss how the shale industry performed in 2015 and where they see it heading in 2016, along with the rest of the topics listed below.
- Has the industry bottomed?
- How has shale transformed the U.S. economy?
- What are the short- and long-term risks moving forward?
- What are the short- and long-term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next 12 months?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Structuring Physician Pharmacy Ventures
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Join Rick Hindmand on May 3 for the Structuring Physician-Pharmacy Ventures: Minimizing Regulatory Risks, Ensuring Reimbursement webinar.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.