What the Defend Trade Secrets Act Means for Trade Secret Owners
Maxwell Goss, Associate, will present on the recently enacted Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA) which provides significant new advantages to trade secret owners and is arguably the most significant change to the nation’s intellectual property laws in more than a generation. In this webinar on June 3, 2016, you’ll learn about the key provisions of the DTSA and strategies for prosecuting trade secret claims under the new law.
Register for this event here.
- Steps for securing enforceable trade secret rights under the DTSA
- Requirements for seeing and obtaining ex parte seizure of property
- The scope of the injunctive relief and damages available under the DTSA
- The relationship between the DTSA and existing state trade secret laws
- The impact of the DTSA on discovery in trade secret cases
- Whistleblower immunity under the DTSA
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.