INTA Roundtable: Tips and Tools to Manage Trademark Projects
This event will bring paralegals tips on managing trademark projects. Join us at McDonald Hopkins' Miami office on October 5th from 12 to 2 p.m. EST. A few topics we will discuss are:
- Managing worldwide assignment projects
- Managing worldwide filing programs
- Portfolio intake and transfers out
- Due diligence projects
Please register here to attend this event.
*Lunch will be provided.
*Please park in the parking garage and bring up your parking voucher to be validated.
If you have any questions regarding the program, contact email@example.com.
- Types of projects
- Strategies for tackling projects
- Resources/support provided by your firm/company
- What is the secret to your success in handling projects?
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131
Everyday Antitrust Issues: Protecting Your Business From Criminal and Civil Liability
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Join us November 2, 2017 for a business hour on everyday antitrust issues.
Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Thursday, November 9, 2017
The Corporate Compliance in the New Economy program will take place November 9, 2017.