INTA Roundtable: Tips and Tools to Manage Trademark Projects
This event will bring paralegals tips on managing trademark projects. Join us at McDonald Hopkins' Miami office on October 5th from 12 to 2 p.m. EST. A few topics we will discuss are:
- Managing worldwide assignment projects
- Managing worldwide filing programs
- Portfolio intake and transfers out
- Due diligence projects
Please register here to attend this event.
*Lunch will be provided.
*Please park in the parking garage and bring up your parking voucher to be validated.
If you have any questions regarding the program, contact email@example.com.
- Types of projects
- Strategies for tackling projects
- Resources/support provided by your firm/company
- What is the secret to your success in handling projects?
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements