INTA Roundtable: Tips and Tools to Manage Trademark Projects
This event will bring paralegals tips on managing trademark projects. Join us at McDonald Hopkins' Miami office on October 5th from 12 to 2 p.m. EST. A few topics we will discuss are:
- Managing worldwide assignment projects
- Managing worldwide filing programs
- Portfolio intake and transfers out
- Due diligence projects
Please register here to attend this event.
*Lunch will be provided.
*Please park in the parking garage and bring up your parking voucher to be validated.
If you have any questions regarding the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Types of projects
- Strategies for tackling projects
- Resources/support provided by your firm/company
- What is the secret to your success in handling projects?
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.