Victim or Villain: Strategies for the ever-changing cyber security landscape
Cyber security and data privacy events are challenging risk management and incident response teams as never before. Will your customers perceive you as the victim, or the villain?
Join McDonald Hopkins, Morphick and Hylant for presentations and a panel discussion about these topics:
- How cyberattacks have evolved and how they are driving the future of cyber security
- Update on the legal and regulatory landscape and the impact it’s having on businesses worldwide
- Identifying, quantifying, mitigating and transferring your risks
- Implications of breach response
- Learn what your HIPAA privacy and security responsibilities are in the event of a breach
James Giszczak, Member, McDonald Hopkins PLC
Brian Minick, CEO & Co-founder, Morphick, Inc.
Spencer Timmel, Cyber Security and Privacy Liability Product Leader, Hylant
Holly Wahl, Vice President, Compliance Leader, Hylant
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
The Pinnacle, 1772 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH 43537
Registration begins at 1:00 p.m. | Presentation and panel discussion from 1:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. | Cocktails and appetizers from 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Register now for this free seminar - Registration is required by August 21, 2016. Contact Pam Eckel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-259-6016 for more information, visit: http://info.hylant.com/2016-08-24-TOL-Victim-or-Villain.html
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements