Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?
Join Peter Castillo, Vice President, Financial Lines, Chubb, Jim Giszczak, Member, McDonald Hopkins, Cinthia Granados Motley, Partner, Sedgwick LLP, Alfred Saikali, Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLP and Ronald Raether, Jr., Partner, Troutman Sanders LLP, Friday, July 29 at 12:45 p.m. at The Carlton, New York, New York for the American Conference Institute's 13th National Forum on Cyber and Data Risk Insurance as they discuss "Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?"
Register for the conference here.
- Phishing, spearphishing, malware; what’s the difference and what does it look like if a company has a problem?
- Most frequent causes of data breaches
- Procedures and processes for timely identification of potential data breaches
- What can a company do to be proactive on the preventative side?
- What can a company do to train employees on how to ensure the security of sensitive information?
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference: Stronger Together!
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will speak at the 2017 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference September 13 - 15, 2017.