Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?
Join Peter Castillo, Vice President, Financial Lines, Chubb, Jim Giszczak, Member, McDonald Hopkins, Cinthia Granados Motley, Partner, Sedgwick LLP, Alfred Saikali, Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLP and Ronald Raether, Jr., Partner, Troutman Sanders LLP, Friday, July 29 at 12:45 p.m. at The Carlton, New York, New York for the American Conference Institute's 13th National Forum on Cyber and Data Risk Insurance as they discuss "Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?"
Register for the conference here.
- Phishing, spearphishing, malware; what’s the difference and what does it look like if a company has a problem?
- Most frequent causes of data breaches
- Procedures and processes for timely identification of potential data breaches
- What can a company do to be proactive on the preventative side?
- What can a company do to train employees on how to ensure the security of sensitive information?
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018