Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?
Join Peter Castillo, Vice President, Financial Lines, Chubb, Jim Giszczak, Member, McDonald Hopkins, Cinthia Granados Motley, Partner, Sedgwick LLP, Alfred Saikali, Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLP and Ronald Raether, Jr., Partner, Troutman Sanders LLP, Friday, July 29 at 12:45 p.m. at The Carlton, New York, New York for the American Conference Institute's 13th National Forum on Cyber and Data Risk Insurance as they discuss "Working Toward Prevention of the Breach: What Do Phishing Incidents Look Like?; How Do Forensic Investigations Take Place?; and Are There Ways to Try to Prevent the Breach?"
Register for the conference here.
- Phishing, spearphishing, malware; what’s the difference and what does it look like if a company has a problem?
- Most frequent causes of data breaches
- Procedures and processes for timely identification of potential data breaches
- What can a company do to be proactive on the preventative side?
- What can a company do to train employees on how to ensure the security of sensitive information?
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.