Business Reorganizations That May Impact Certification Status
Michelle Kantor, Member, McDonald Hopkins, will discuss how business reorganizations may affect keeping or obtaining government and corporate contracts on February 15, 2017 from 1 to 3 p.m.CST. This presentation discusses best practices for maintaining or obtaining diverse (M/W/DBE and Veteran) certifications during two common types of reorganization: taking on investors and transitioning ownership.
Register for this program here.
300 North LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60654
- What will happen to ongoing contracts that require WBE/MBE/DBE participation upon a sale of your business to a person other than another qualified woman, minority, or veteran?
- What if you're acquiring a diverse certified firm?
- What happens if you sell a portion of your company to a non-eligible person? Will you automatically lose certification?
- What are the business and legal considerations in developing your growth and succession plan?
- How can you protect yourself, your family, and your assets after you step down from running your business?
300 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Complimentary parking available at the 300 North LaSalle Garage. At the bottom of the LaSalle Street ramp, cross the railroad tracks and turn right to the 300 North LaSalle parking garage entrance. Garage doors will be closed. Stop at the security speaker, press the button, give your name and say you're visiting McDonald Hopkins. When the garage doors open, follow signs to Valet Parking and collect your parking ticket. Take the parking elevators to the first floor lobby. Check in at the main security desk for your temporary building pass. You will need to show ID. Bring your parking ticket up to our reception desk on the 21st floor for validation.
Total Rewards: What’s All This Talk About ESOPs?
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Join us March 1, 2018 for a discussion about ESOPs.
Protecting Business Assets 2018
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Protecting Business Assets 2018 - How to achieve your non-compete and trade secret advantage
2018 Medical/Legal Summit
Friday, April 13, 2018
Attend the Medical/Legal Summit April 13-14, 2018 in Cleveland, OH.
American Pathology Foundation
Monday, April 16, 2018
Another Year of Legislative and Regulatory Uncertainty | American Pathology Foundation | Monday, April 16, 2018