Construction Breakfast Briefing
Peter Welin, member, and Jason Harley, associate, of the Columbus McDonald Hopkins office invite you and/or your Human Resource Manager to join us for a 90-minute Construction Breakfast Briefing for Human Resource Administrators on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Sparkspace in Columbus, OH. We will cover key human resource issues that impact a company's operations including:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
300 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215
Parking at the Marconi garage will be validated. Please bring your ticket to the program.
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m
There is no fee to attend this program
- Advance planning for an OSHA inspection
- How to handle a safety inspection
- Latest changes in OSHA regulations
- Disability and leave risks under the ADA & FMLA
- Medical marijuana and the workplace
- Employment law under the new administration
- Horizontal immunity
- Defending a violation of a specific safety requirement (VSSR)
- New OSHA electronic submission rule
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.