Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Attend this year’s Antitrust Section sponsored program that includes more antitrust-focused morning programming and more corporate focused afternoon programming. You may opt to attend the morning, afternoon or both sessions. The program will be held November 9, 2017 from 8:50 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association.
Jennifer Dowdell Armstrong, Member, McDonald Hopkins will discuss Foreign Corrupt Practices Compliance Programs and Issues at 3:15 p.m.
Register to attend here.
- Antitrust compliance programs, including their need, design and implementation
- Discussion of the role of corporate compliance in antitrust enforcement
- Innovation in compliance training
- Developing views of the enforcers
- In-house corporate counsel panel discussion: What works, and what doesn’t?
- Health care compliance panel discussion
- Foreign corrupt practices compliance programs and issues
- SEC compliance program and issues
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
John Gambill, Jason Harley, and Pete Welin will discuss, "Guns, Drugs & Cybercriminals – Avoiding Modern Risks" at the 2020 Ohio Construction Conference on March 11 at 1:15 p.m.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.