Corporate Compliance in the New Economy
Attend this year’s Antitrust Section sponsored program that includes more antitrust-focused morning programming and more corporate focused afternoon programming. You may opt to attend the morning, afternoon or both sessions. The program will be held November 9, 2017 from 8:50 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association.
Jennifer Dowdell Armstrong, Member, McDonald Hopkins will discuss Foreign Corrupt Practices Compliance Programs and Issues at 3:15 p.m.
Register to attend here.
- Antitrust compliance programs, including their need, design and implementation
- Discussion of the role of corporate compliance in antitrust enforcement
- Innovation in compliance training
- Developing views of the enforcers
- In-house corporate counsel panel discussion: What works, and what doesn’t?
- Health care compliance panel discussion
- Foreign corrupt practices compliance programs and issues
- SEC compliance program and issues
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements