Human Resource Law
Stay up-to-date on the latest legislative changes and court decisions impacting your human resource practices! This essential course on June 21 in Columbus, OH focuses on day-to-day issue spotting - covering current hot button issues and highlighting practical pointers to avoid and handle common problem areas. Experienced faculty will take you through the critical legal issues you need to know from hiring to firing - including wages and benefits, workplace privacy, discrimination, and more.
Ryan Neumeyer, Counsel, McDonald Hopkins will speak at two sessions:
The Affordable Care Act and Other Developments in Employment Law (Federal and State) - 9 to 9:30 a.m.
Workplace Behavior and Privacy Issues - 3:45 to 4:30 p.m.
Register for Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now here.
- The Affordable Care Act and Other Developments in Employment Law (Federal and State)
- Is Your Employee Handbook Up to Date?: Essential Components and Sample Policies for Today's Workplace
- Wage and Benefit Issues
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Employee Discipline and Termination
- Workplace Behavior and Privacy Issues
The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
Monday, September 11, 2017
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Beyster Institute to bring their popular and well regarded program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries to Ohio.