Human Resource Law Boot Camp
Ryan Neumeyer, attorney at McDonald Hopkins will speak on December 6, 2017 at the National Business Institute's Human Resource Law Boot Camp at the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown. He will discuss "Employee Relations: Legal Solutions for Sensitive Workplace Issues" at 9 a.m.
Register to attend here.
- Granting Employee Leave: FMLA, ADA and Other Considerations
- Return-to-Work Policies After Leave
- Investigating and Disciplining for Misconduct Under the ADA
- Creating Performance Improvement Plans
- Employee Evaluations: Best Practices
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.