Land Use Law: Current Issues in Subdivision, Annexation and Zoning
Looking for the latest developments on land use law? Want to know how to use the laws and regulations to your fullest advantage? With this one-day seminar, quickly advance your understanding and learn how to avoid legal entanglements to make sure every transaction is smooth and successful. McDonald Hopkins attorney John Heer will be presenting a session on staying on top of environmental considerations, including the topics below.
Click here for more information or to register.
- Look At the Impact of Environmental Regulations on Land Use
- How Endangered Species Fit into Land Use
- Why Primary Permit Requirements Are Vital to Successful Development
- Strategies for Controlling Wetlands Use and Abuse
- Who Does Superfund Liability Extend To?
- Reuse of Environmentally Impaired Property: Liability Issues and Impact Reduction
- How Hazardous Substances Impact Land Development
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your business Business Hour will take place January 10, 2018
Tax Reform Analysis for Nonprofits
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Join us for a Business Hour on January 11, 2018 while we discuss Tax Reform Analysis: The impact on you and your nonprofit.
2018 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference
Monday, February 5, 2018
The AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute Conference will take place February 5-7 in New Orleans, LA.