Land Use Law: Current Issues in Subdivision, Annexation and Zoning
Looking for the latest developments on land use law? Want to know how to use the laws and regulations to your fullest advantage? With this one-day seminar, quickly advance your understanding and learn how to avoid legal entanglements to make sure every transaction is smooth and successful. McDonald Hopkins attorney John Heer will be presenting a session on staying on top of environmental considerations, including the topics below.
Click here for more information or to register.
- Look At the Impact of Environmental Regulations on Land Use
- How Endangered Species Fit into Land Use
- Why Primary Permit Requirements Are Vital to Successful Development
- Strategies for Controlling Wetlands Use and Abuse
- Who Does Superfund Liability Extend To?
- Reuse of Environmentally Impaired Property: Liability Issues and Impact Reduction
- How Hazardous Substances Impact Land Development
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.