LUNCH WITH Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan
May 22, 2017
Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
Join us for an insightful conversation with Senator Matt Dolan who is serving his first term in the Ohio Senate. Matt had previously served in the Ohio House where he was a strong advocate for Northeast Ohio as Chairman of the House Finance Committee. Matt is currently serving on both the Senate Energy and Senate Finance Committees and will shortly be deliberating on the State Budget.
You will have the opportunity to ask Senator Dolan about the key topics facing our state.
There is no fee to attend this program.
- Bringing back business and jobs in Ohio
- Energy and natural resource challenges/initiatives
- Maintaining Ohio’s bridges
- SMART Transportation
- Funding for public transit
- Preserving and protecting Lake Erie and other Great Lakes from Asian carp
- Education priorities
- Workforce development
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.