New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email email@example.com or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.