New and Important Federal Laws and Small Business Program Updates for Federal Contractors
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as to help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. This program is free to attend.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. —12:00 p.m.
The American Indian Chamber Education Fund PTAC in Partnership with the Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
I’tom Hiapsi Multipurpose Bldg.
9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 699‐9529
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- New SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program
- New Affiliation & Limitations Rules
- New Small Business Joint Venture Rules
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared.
- Cybersecurity law updates
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interest that can impact your next bid proposals
- Government climate on compliance and accountability
NBI Advanced Employment Law: Handle Employment Law Difficulties with Confidence
Monday, August 6, 2018
Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
The FLSA, NBI Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins LLC, will present "The FLSA" at NBI's Advanced Employment Law seminar on August 7, 2018.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers
Monday, September 17, 2018
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will discuss, "From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers"