New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
We will discuss new and important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors. You will learn about joint venture and teaming rules, how small and large businesses can work together, subcontracting limitations and more.
Registration and Lunch: 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and Webcast: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- New SBA Small Business Mentor-Protégé Program
- New Rules on subcontracting limitations, joint ventures and affiliation
- New federal laws and new protest decisions that can impact the way you bid projects
- Do’s and don’ts of teaming and joint ventures
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming partners
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
- Government compliance climate regarding small business certifications
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Beyond B2B: Connecting for Growth
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Attend the Connecting for Growth event April 4, 2018.
The Insurance Lifecycle of a Ransomware Attack
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
The Insurance Lifecycle of a Ransomware Attack - April 10, 2018
Executive War College 2018 Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Executive War College 2018 will be held in New Orleans, LA from May 1-2, 2018.
AHLA Healthcare Transactions
Thursday, May 10, 2018
The Health Care Transactions Program is a unique opportunity to learn latest commercial developments, strategies and deal forecasts from noted experts. Gain insight into the business and legal issues involving contemporary health care business transactions, including emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies, post integration lessons, and many more. The program will also present a unique opportunity to network with leading health care executives, attorneys, investment bankers, valuation experts and other health care consultants and advisors from across the country, who are recognized deal-makers and shakers in the health care community.