New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
We will discuss new and important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors. You will learn about joint venture and teaming rules, how small and large businesses can work together, subcontracting limitations and more.
Registration and Lunch: 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and Webcast: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- New SBA Small Business Mentor-Protégé Program
- New Rules on subcontracting limitations, joint ventures and affiliation
- New federal laws and new protest decisions that can impact the way you bid projects
- Do’s and don’ts of teaming and joint ventures
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming partners
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
- Government compliance climate regarding small business certifications
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.