New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
We will discuss new and important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors. You will learn about joint venture and teaming rules, how small and large businesses can work together, subcontracting limitations and more.
Registration and Lunch: 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and Webcast: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- New SBA Small Business Mentor-Protégé Program
- New Rules on subcontracting limitations, joint ventures and affiliation
- New federal laws and new protest decisions that can impact the way you bid projects
- Do’s and don’ts of teaming and joint ventures
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming partners
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
- Government compliance climate regarding small business certifications
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.