New SBA Rules and Other Federal Laws Impacting Government Contractors
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
We will discuss new and important federal laws that will impact both small and large federal contractors. You will learn about joint venture and teaming rules, how small and large businesses can work together, subcontracting limitations and more.
Registration and Lunch: 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Program and Webcast: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m ET
There is no fee to attend this program.
- New SBA Small Business Mentor-Protégé Program
- New Rules on subcontracting limitations, joint ventures and affiliation
- New federal laws and new protest decisions that can impact the way you bid projects
- Do’s and don’ts of teaming and joint ventures
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming partners
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically
- Government compliance climate regarding small business certifications
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements