Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.
January 16, 2018
Registration: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Business Hour and Webcast: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
Reception: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Where are we in the commodity cycle?
- How is shale transforming the U.S. economy?
- What are the short and long term risks moving forward?
- What are the short and long term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next year?
- What could full recovery look like for this industry?
- Where will downstream activity be centered?
- Can Northeast Ohio be a downstream center as it historically once was?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
NBI Advanced Employment Law: Handle Employment Law Difficulties with Confidence
Monday, August 6, 2018
Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
The FLSA, NBI Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins LLC, will present "The FLSA" at NBI's Advanced Employment Law seminar on August 7, 2018.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers
Monday, September 17, 2018
Isabelle Bibet-Kalinyak will discuss, "From the Constitution to Today’s Immigration System, a Legal Primer for Non-Lawyers"