Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.
January 16, 2018
Registration: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Business Hour and Webcast: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
Reception: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Where are we in the commodity cycle?
- How is shale transforming the U.S. economy?
- What are the short and long term risks moving forward?
- What are the short and long term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next year?
- What could full recovery look like for this industry?
- Where will downstream activity be centered?
- Can Northeast Ohio be a downstream center as it historically once was?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Debt Collection, Bankruptcy & the Ohio Receivership Law
Saturday, December 1, 2018
McDonald Hopkins attorneys Scott Opincar and Colette Gibbons will present on December 1 at the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association on recent amendments to Ohio’s receivership law and discuss significant appellate cases decided under those amendments.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.