Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.
January 16, 2018
Registration: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Business Hour and Webcast: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET
Reception: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Where are we in the commodity cycle?
- How is shale transforming the U.S. economy?
- What are the short and long term risks moving forward?
- What are the short and long term opportunities?
- What type of M&A activity is expected over the next year?
- What could full recovery look like for this industry?
- Where will downstream activity be centered?
- Can Northeast Ohio be a downstream center as it historically once was?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.