Shale Update: Midstream Rising
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
Our panelists will discuss midstream development in the Appalachian Basin, and provide an update on the shale industry as a whole. We will discuss The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the impact of pipelines on communities and more.There is no fee to attend this program.
- Pipelines’ positive impact on local communities
- Current Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issues
- Important legal developments in pipeline construction
- Differences between federal condemnation and Ohio appropriation
- Competing interests of affected landowners and third-party interest holders
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Structuring Physician Pharmacy Ventures
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Join Rick Hindmand on May 3 for the Structuring Physician-Pharmacy Ventures: Minimizing Regulatory Risks, Ensuring Reimbursement webinar.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Monday, May 8, 2017
A 2-day practical course on purchases and sales, real estate leasing and financing essentials.
Cyber Risk and Privacy Liability Forum
Monday, June 5, 2017
This pre-conference bootcamp will discuss cybersecurity threats, strategies for dealing with hackers and more.