Shale Update: Midstream Rising
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Noon to 1:00 p.m. ET
Our panelists will discuss midstream development in the Appalachian Basin, and provide an update on the shale industry as a whole. We will discuss The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the impact of pipelines on communities and more.There is no fee to attend this program.
- Pipelines’ positive impact on local communities
- Current Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issues
- Important legal developments in pipeline construction
- Differences between federal condemnation and Ohio appropriation
- Competing interests of affected landowners and third-party interest holders
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.