Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida Life Science Footprint
McDonald Hopkins Managing Member Raquel (Rocky) A. Rodriguez will serve as moderator for "Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida's Life Science Footprint" session of the 2018 BioFlorida Conference Oct. 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Also speeking at the 12:35 p..m. session will be:
- Peter Antonacci, President & CEO, Enterprise Florida, Inc. & Florida Secretary of Commerce.
- Ariel Capone, Managing Director, US & Head of Life Sciences Industry, gA of North America.
- Natalia Martinez-Kalinina, General Manager/Latin America Lead, CIC Miami.
- Manuel A. Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida.
- Yuri Takeuchi, MD, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad Icesi.
The BioFlorida Conference will be held Oct. 14-16 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
For more information or to register, visit www.bioflorida.com.
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.