Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida Life Science Footprint
McDonald Hopkins Managing Member Raquel (Rocky) A. Rodriguez will serve as moderator for "Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida's Life Science Footprint" session of the 2018 BioFlorida Conference Oct. 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Also speeking at the 12:35 p..m. session will be:
- Peter Antonacci, President & CEO, Enterprise Florida, Inc. & Florida Secretary of Commerce.
- Ariel Capone, Managing Director, US & Head of Life Sciences Industry, gA of North America.
- Natalia Martinez-Kalinina, General Manager/Latin America Lead, CIC Miami.
- Manuel A. Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida.
- Yuri Takeuchi, MD, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad Icesi.
The BioFlorida Conference will be held Oct. 14-16 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
For more information or to register, visit www.bioflorida.com.
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting on Ophthalmic Practice Management
Friday, May 3, 2019
Handling Real Estate Transactions From Start to Finish
Monday, May 6, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins' John Heer as he presents "Special Considerations for Commercial and Investment Transactions" for the National Business Institute CLE event on May 6 in Akron or May 9 in Cleveland.
Confronting Violence in the Workplace
Monday, May 6, 2019
In an informative and practical Business Hour, McDonald Hopkins’ Ryan Neumeyer and Mike McMasters, a Protective Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security, will provide timely insights on the actions that employers should take to keep their workplaces safe.
Navigating your growth as a female executive
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
This discussion on June 11 in Chicago will focus on providing insight and guidance to females at all levels of their professional careers that may be unaware of the various compensation, incentive, legal and tax issues at play when moving up the ranks or when navigating a transaction involving her employer.