Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida Life Science Footprint
McDonald Hopkins Managing Member Raquel (Rocky) A. Rodriguez will serve as moderator for "Collaboration with Latin America: Expanding Florida's Life Science Footprint" session of the 2018 BioFlorida Conference Oct. 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Also speeking at the 12:35 p..m. session will be:
- Peter Antonacci, President & CEO, Enterprise Florida, Inc. & Florida Secretary of Commerce.
- Ariel Capone, Managing Director, US & Head of Life Sciences Industry, gA of North America.
- Natalia Martinez-Kalinina, General Manager/Latin America Lead, CIC Miami.
- Manuel A. Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida.
- Yuri Takeuchi, MD, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universidad Icesi.
The BioFlorida Conference will be held Oct. 14-16 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
For more information or to register, visit www.bioflorida.com.
Aging parents: What you need to know
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Join us on Tuesday, November 5 for a reception and discussion with attorneys from McDonald Hopkins' Estate Planning and Probate Practice Group as they review what you need to know when caring for aging parents.
Vessel Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Christine Dimitriou and Joelle Dvir will look at steps that ferry operators should take to reduce cyber risk on November 6, 2019 at Ferries 2019 Marine Log Conference & Expo.