Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know
McDonald Hopkins attorney David H. Gunning II will serve as the faculty presenter for session one of the "Commercial Real Estate Leasing: The Top 10 Things You Must Know" audio webinar from 10-11:30 a.m. on Dec. 12, 2018.
The audio webinar is hosted by the National Business Institute. For more information or to register call 800-931-3140 or visit www.nbi-sems.com.
- Getting started – Commercial lease legal principles.
- Rent structures – Grasping the basics and maximizing client protections.
- Analyzing essential lease provisions – Will they come back to haunt your clients?
- Boilerplate language fundamentals – Potential ramifications.
- Maintenance, repair, construction and remediation – Mastering the underlying principles.
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.