Wednesday, November 14, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Program
- How much longer can the current economic recovery continue?
- What’s driving the US stock market, and will the momentum persist?
- Trade tensions: how will they impact the economy and the stock market?
- How should investors position their portfolios for rising interest rates?
- What is an “inverted yield curve” and should investors be concerned?
- What is the impact of trade tensions and tariffs on M&A activity?
- What industries are being hurt the most by tariffs and the trade war with China?
- What should investors be doing now?
5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard N
Independence, Ohio 44131
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.