Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions and Development
- Take a look at must-know environmental programs and how they impact real estate.
- Know what to look for in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- Learn how to shift environmental risks away from your client with contractual provisions and other tools.
- Understand who is liable under CERCLA, and to what extent.
- Gain best practices for handling contaminated property transactions and cleanup/redevelopment measures.
- Explore the interplay of environmental, land use and real estate law.
- Examine ethics issues that may arise when handling environmental law matters.
Video Webcast, OnDemand Video, Video Download, or Video DVD
- Environmental Laws: How They Affect Real Estate
- Due Diligence and Environmental Site Assessments
- Liability Avoidance/Allocation: Environmental Reps, Warranties, Indemnities and More
- Environmentally-Contaminated Property
- Land Use Restrictions, Environmental Permitting and Compliance Issues
- Legal Ethics in Environmental Law
Aging parents: What you need to know
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Join us on Tuesday, November 5 for a reception and discussion with attorneys from McDonald Hopkins' Estate Planning and Probate Practice Group as they review what you need to know when caring for aging parents.
Vessel Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Christine Dimitriou and Joelle Dvir will look at steps that ferry operators should take to reduce cyber risk on November 6, 2019 at Ferries 2019 Marine Log Conference & Expo.