Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions and Development
- Take a look at must-know environmental programs and how they impact real estate.
- Know what to look for in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports.
- Learn how to shift environmental risks away from your client with contractual provisions and other tools.
- Understand who is liable under CERCLA, and to what extent.
- Gain best practices for handling contaminated property transactions and cleanup/redevelopment measures.
- Explore the interplay of environmental, land use and real estate law.
- Examine ethics issues that may arise when handling environmental law matters.
Video Webcast, OnDemand Video, Video Download, or Video DVD
- Environmental Laws: How They Affect Real Estate
- Due Diligence and Environmental Site Assessments
- Liability Avoidance/Allocation: Environmental Reps, Warranties, Indemnities and More
- Environmentally-Contaminated Property
- Land Use Restrictions, Environmental Permitting and Compliance Issues
- Legal Ethics in Environmental Law
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.