Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Join McDonald Hopkins and Huron Consulting Group on July 10 from 12 - 1:30 p.m. for the webcast: Is Your Hospital at Risk?: Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements.
Hospitals are being approached at an alarming rate to enter into arrangements with labs, often toxicology labs, the fundamental purpose of which is to allow the labs to bill under a hospital’s contracts with payors with which the labs are out-of-network. These arrangements potentially carry great legal risk for hospitals that enter into them.
The webcast will be available on this page. Questions for the panelists can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The type of pass-through arrangements that might be presented to your hospital.
- What hospitals are prime targets, and why?
- The regulatory and contractual implications of lab/hospital pass-through billing arrangements.
- The difference between legal and illegal practices of laboratory billing via hospital contracts.
- What payors are doing to counteract these arrangements including the various recoupment efforts to date.
- How best to legally structure a proper outreach program-reference laboratory arrangement in an effort to reduce risks and properly maximize reimbursement the right way.
Discrimination and Harassment | Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present "Discrimination and Harassment" at the Human Resource Law seminar on Oct. 3, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Blockchain is coming: Are you ready?
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Join us for a Business Hour on October 9: Blockchain is coming: Are you ready?
Ownership Changes & Succession Planning: Big Deals
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ownership changes, equity investments, stock options, phantom stock, asset sales and succession planning must be done right. Learn guidance on structuring transactions, financing tips, due diligence and practical tips to address in your documents before the transaction closes. Lots of information and audience questions are encouraged.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.
Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims | Ohio Employment Law Seminar
Monday, December 10, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims at the Ohio Employment Law Seminar on December 10, 2018.