Taking Stock of Executive Compensation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Ben Panter, along with Richard L. N. Weaver of the Bernstein Wealth Strategies Group, will discuss what you need to know to maximize the value of an executive compensation plan.
Ben and Richard will answer questions including:
- How much single-stock exposure is appropriate?
- Should I diversify my company stock, how should I do it...and how much?
- Should I hold or sell my restricted stock at vesting?
- When should I exercise my stock options?
- What are the pros and cons of non–qualified deferred compensation?
Taking Stock of Executive Compensation:Too Much of a Good Thing?
227 West Monroe Street, 59th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Register for this program here.
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.